Fax: 609-884-4377 *Special Holiday Hours
Open 9 am to 9 pm
7 days a week*
No Appointment Needed
900 Rt 109, Cape May, NJ 08204
(At The Bottom of the Parkway)
Urgent care is for medical conditions that are non-life threatening. If you are
experiencing signs or symptoms of a heart attack or stroke, call 911. If you are
in labor go to the hospital.
illnesses and injuries can be safely treated in the urgent care setting. Routine
medical care is
offered if you do not have a doctor or cannot be seen by them, or if you are
visiting from out of town. Both adults and children are cared for. No
appointment is necessary. X-ray and lab testing
|See us for:|
- Sprains, scrapes, bruises, back injuries, or broken bones.
- Tetanus shots
- Lacerations, stitches
- Splinters, fishhooks
- Minor eye injuries or foreign bodies
- Motor vehicle accidents (non-life or limb threatening)
- Workers Compensation injuries
- Colds, Flu, sore throats, fever, cough, ear aches, allergies
- Abdominal pains, urinary infections
- Skin abcesses or boils, rashes, insect bites, ingrown toenails
- Burns including sunburn
- Joint pains, bursitis, tendonitis
- Flu shots, immunizations (check availability)
- Physicals: School, Work, Sports, Camp
- EKG’s, X-rays, Labs (if ordered on site)
To provide excellent medical care in a friendly, caring, compassionate and timely manner.
You have a choice in where you get your healthcare. Look
at the quality of the service, the time you have to wait,
the money you have to spend,
and the kindness of those treating you.
We hope you will choose Cape Urgent Care.